Friday, March 7, 2014

Student Teacher

I haven't added a post for lack of fun stuff to share, but for lack of hours in the day, for that I apologize.  We have been having such a great time in the art room and part of the reason is because we have had a student teacher!!  I will share some fantastic lessons (one of which is the following) that my student teacher shared, as well as what I learned during our experience.  I want to reflect here, partly because I will know where to go when I need a reminder and partly for those who haven't had a student teacher, what we did, what worked, what was fun, what needed work and what we would do again next time.

The picture posted is of "Andy Warhol and the Roy Lichtenstein Girl" at our annual Night of the Arts event.  More on that later too!

No comments:

Post a Comment